Motor chapel cars and trailers

1928-1967 The following comes from an April 29 posting on the website of the diocese of Fresno. We have had such priests reaching out to the people of our Diocese of Fresno since its early association with the Diocese of Monterey, organized first in 1922, as the twelve county diocese of Monterey-Fresno. Some of these missionaries traveled by and ministered from a motor … [Read more...]