ST. PATRICK CATHOLIC CHURCH
The Diocese of San Bernardino is a vibrant and diverse community of Roman Catholic Believers committed to
bringing the Good News of Jesus Christ to all we encounter. We are guided by the core values of hospitality,
collaboration, faith sharing and reconciliation. Through the impact of the Gospel, we seek to fill lives with hope.
Founded in 1989, St. Patrick is a community in union with the Diocese, its passion to further Christ's
mission and to embrace the diversity in the community.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Assists with the upkeep, maintenance and repair of all items related to the physical facilities of St
Patrick facilities (Ministry Center, St. Patrick House & Rectory).
• Maintains the cleanliness of the parish facilities including but not limited to:
• sweeping, dusting, removing litter and wastepaper; cleaning fixtures, floors, and bathrooms.
• Assists with the preparation for all ministry center meetings, classes, gatherings and socials;
including the set up and break down of all tables and chairs.
• Communicates regularly with supervisor on parish needs.
• Plans and work collaboratively with the staff when required by the nature of a particular activity or
by a particular agreement with your supervisor.
• Pursues relevant and appropriate opportunities for professional growth in your area of parish
• Perform other duties as agreed upon with the pastor or one’s supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned
• A high school diploma or GED level
• Familiarity with basic cleaning products and their appropriate use.
• Knowledge of acceptable cleanliness standards for offices and parish buildings.
• Ability to use cleaning tools such as vacuum cleaners.
• Familiarity with basic hand tools and yard tools.
• 1-year experience in janitorial or site maintenance.
• Must be able to read basic English on cleaning labels for safety purposes.
• Bilingual is preferred