Contact St. Rita Parish
Diocese of Los Angeles
St. Rita Parish
The Receptionist is responsible for serving as St. Rita Parish’s initial point of contact for parishioners and guests alike. The ideal candidate will maintain a welcoming environment, while serving community needs with the ADLA Mission and Pastoral values in mind. In addition, the position assists with administrative support to various parish Departments and Ministries.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage intake of communications (phone, mail, e-mail, in-person), ensuring that requests are answered and inquiries are referred to the appropriate party.
· Schedule Mass intentions, prepare certificates for and record Sacraments.
· Maintain parishioner confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
· Maintain and order office supply inventory, annual/other publications, liturgical supply and all other items needed to support parish operations.
· General administrative and clerical duties.
· Perform other duties as requested.
Candidate should have past experience as a Receptionist, Administrative Assistant or similar skills required for the position. Must be people-oriented, have adaptive skills that allow work to be completed with limited supervision, while being an effective member of our parish team. Candidate must have exceptional communication skills, be highly organized and follow the directives of the Parish Director of Administration. Some college-level education or higher preferred. Fingerprinting and a background check will be performed.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Rita Parish
50 E. Alegria Ave
Sierra Madre CA 91024
This Ad has been viewed 0 times.