Contact Catholic Charities of San Diego
: Catholic Charities, Diocese of San Diego
Provide assistance, supervision and oversight of residents at an overnight shelter.
* Welcome and greet women
* Orient residents to program; conduct intakes and explain rules, policies and procedures* Provide residents with information and referrals as needed
* Supervise evening meal. Assist volunteers with meal service and other activities.
* Monitor and observe behaviors of participants; Monitor residents’ activities of daily living.
* Provide residents with information and referrals as needed.
* Record and maintain attendance records
* Provide coaching/ case management support for assigned residents
* Maintain sign-in logs and other record keeping tools/ procedures
* Provide socialization activities, as needed.
* Maintain and distribute supplies.
* Maintain facility and teach standards of cleanliness to residents.
* Teach life skills (e.g. how to use showers, laundry facilities, maintain environment, resolve conflicts, negotiate social service delivery system, etc.)
* Launder linens of outgoing residents, as needed.
* Maintain and enforce program limits, policies and procedures.
* Maintains consistent presence in the residence.
* Secure facility prior to leaving for the day (night shift).
* Report and keep management apprised of issues, problems, complaints and/ or concerns expressed by the residents of the shelter or related to staff members.
* Make accurate reports to supervisor of incidents.
* Participate in weekly Residents’ Meeting.
* Assist with monthly reports.
* Complete assigned house laundry daily
* Ensure facility is clean; teach standards of cleanliness to residents
* Following program procedures, secure facility prior to leaving for the day
This Ad has been viewed 168 times.