Contact Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County
: Diocese of San Jose
GENERAL NATURE OF POSITION: Support the Facilities Supervisor by performing a variety of maintenance and repair work to offices, buildings and equipment; assist other staff with special projects and activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work on projects with Senior Maintenance Technician.
2. Perform a variety of maintenance and repair work to offices, buildings and equipment; perform plumbing, electrical, painting and roofing maintenance as assigned.
3. Assist other staff with special projects and activities.
4. Repair and replace lighting and light fixtures; replace cords on lamps, replace broken outlets and switches and other related systems.
5. Perform minor maintenance and repairs to plumbing fixtures and systems; rebuild flush valves and faucets as necessary.
6. Climb ladders and rooftops to repair and maintain gutters.
7. Perform minor door repairs and maintenance; replace and secure hinges; replace locks and cut keys.
8. Repair furniture including desks and other furniture. Repair and replace floor tiles and carpeting as assigned.
9. Repair and replace broken glass and windows; utilize appropriate equipment and methods to remove and install windows; replace screens.
10. Perform rodent and pest control activities as assigned.
11. Reconfigure conference room furniture as assigned.
12. Assist with document destruction; Assist with organizing file rooms, offices and building shelving installation as assigned.
13. Replace HVAC filters in registers as assigned.
14. Repair holes in sheetrock walls; finish repairs, primer and finish paint walls. Paint hand rails and other related items as assigned. Paint offices and rooms as assigned.
15. Perform related duties as assigned.
16. Vendor relationship.
This Ad has been viewed 174 times.